The special competence, advanced equipment and specialised research facilities held by the department of Biotechnology can be of service to other academic institutions and industry. We have the possibility to set up projects and assist in e.g. the following areas:
- pilot scale fermentations upto 400 litres scale
- biogas production processes, design and optimisation
- mass spectrometry experiments on our LC-MS/MS equipment
- differential scanning calorimetric (DSC) measurements.
- evaulation and optimization of biotechnological processes or technologies.
Contact any of the following persons:
Dr. Martin Hedström, phone: 046-222 08 82
Dr. Eva Nordberg Karlsson, phone: 046-222 46 26
All other services:
Dr. Maria Andersson, technology coordinator, phone: 046-222 75 78